How Polaris Herbicide Works
Containing 28.7 percent isopropylamine salt of imazapyr, Polaris herbicide provides an effective way to reduce weeds and keep them from resprouting. Because of its high ingredient percentage, you don't have to apply or handle as much product. With its long-lasting formula, Polaris continues to work and kill bothersome weeds for weeks at a time. For severe weed growth, avoid retreating the area for at least two weeks.
Where to Use Polaris Herbicide
Polaris herbicide works in dry and moist areas, including nonirrigation ditch banks and highway rights of way. You can apply it to weeds and brush under some paved areas, noncrop land and utility plant sites. Other places to use Polaris include:
- Petroleum tank farms
- Storage areas
- Industrial bare ground
- Wildlife openings
- Fence rows
Polaris Herbicide Target Weeds
Use Polaris to control broadleaf weeds, vines, brambles and brush. It controls bedstraw, buttercup, fescue, foxtail and white clover. You can use it to kill and control annual bluegrass, crabgrass and cattail. This effective herbicide also controls emergent and floating vegetation on the surface of bogs, lakes, rivers and other aquatic areas. Other target weeds and brush include:
- Giant ragweed
- Poison ivy
Polaris Herbicide Features and Benefits
- Targets hundreds of broadleaf weeds, grasses, brush and vines
- Kills aquatic weeds on the surface of lakes, ponds and swamps
- Controls hard-to-kill vegetation such as cattails and Japanese bamboo
- Contains an effective ingredient for long-lasting, broad-spectrum control
- Low-usage rates and less time retreating
Tips for Using Polaris Herbicide
- Apply this herbicide to emergent foliage for the best results.
- Avoid drift and runoff onto desirable vegetation.
- Use with compatible tank mixtures for great weed control and suppression.
Use Polaris Herbicide for Maximum Control of Weeds and Grasses
When broadleaf weeds and grasses take over your landscape, Polaris herbicide wipes them out. Its active formula provides long-lasting results and targets many different vine, bramble and broadleaf weed species. It kills out-of-control grasses and aquatic vegetation on lakes and ponds and keeps ditches and roadsides free of weeds. Once it's applied, the active ingredient flows through the weed and kills it within days. For a quicker way to control weeds and grasses, use Polaris herbicide as your first product of choice.